Dear Reader,
As far as I know, there is no special track for American B.A. degree holders who want to study law in Ghana. In fact, there is no such special track even for Ghanaian B.A. degree holders who want to study law. They all have to do the LLB in Ghana before they can go to the Ghana School of Law.
I do not know if you are really asking about about American law degree holders. I do not know the answer to that, but I will find out and put out an additional note for you.
Can you practice law in Ghana with an English law school degree? I assume you have to do a conversion course of some sort or do you have to study an LLB in Ghana regardless of your qualifications and where they are from?
ReplyDeleteTimothy,
DeleteYou cannot practise law in Ghana with an English law school degree, or indeed with a law degree from Ghana. In order to practise in Ghana, you need to acquire a professional certificate from the Ghana School of Law.
Rgds,
NY